
After that we surprised him even further by driving into the parking lot of the hotel I booked! Jadyn had her first SWIM and her first night in a hotel! She absolutely loved the water...it was SO much fun with her! (Mike says that now he has an excuse to play in hotel pools without looking silly) We had a great time!!

Other news in the Thiessen household...Jadyn has started crawling. Yes, she's propelling herself forward with her hands and knees. I want to upload a video, but it keeps failing (I'll see if Mike can help me out later on). It's pretty funny to watch her because she is SO excited that she can move! Yesterday, she also sat for about two minutes without anyone touching her, but we're pretty sure that is because she was perfectly balanced, leaning on her legs (as you can see here).

So no, she can't actually sit on her own! Anyways...here's one more cute picture for you!
1 comment:
She is beautiful! I love how her hand is reaching up behind her ear in the last photo. And wow, she's moving! Have fun!
Post a Comment