Friday, November 26, 2010

Pregnancy Crazies Take 2

First of all, I have to apologize...Mike and I are really far behind on my maternity pictures (at least it feels that way)! We're very excited to be going to Grand Forks with Mike's family for the weekend, so hopefully we'll have time to post a few of them on Sunday when we're back.

And now for the pregnancy crazies story #2 (don't worry, it's a short one). Today at work, I needed to use the washroom (surprise, surprise) and while I was in there Baby T was kicking and rolling around like usual and all of a sudden I was completely overwhelmed with emotion and with how much I absolutely LOVE our baby. That being said, I couldn't help but start crying (by myself...in the bathroom). It was a little funny, yet very wonderful :)

1 comment:

Niki said...

very wonderful...just wait til (s)he is born...and then wait a few weeks. The love just keeps growing!