So I'm officially 38 weeks today (my 37 week picture is coming...Mike hasn't had time to put it on the computer/edit it yet). I had my weekly appointment this morning and have some VERY exciting news - I'm 2 cms dilated! My doctor gave me the option on having an internal exam to see if I was dilated at all, and to do a manual 'sweep' (sounds like house-cleaning, doesn't it?). And I figured I may as well go for it, because if I didn't I'd be incredibly curious for the rest of the week.
So I'm hoping things keep progressing and that this baby arrives any day! I can't wait to meet our precious baby!!
2 comments:
Oh yes the manual "sweep", that's what I get to look forward to on Friday.
It is very exciting when the doctor tells you that you have made progress towards the birthing of your babe! Are you going to announce on facebook/blog after all the loved ones are called about the birth of your baby? Or are going to wait for word of mouth?
Anyways so excited for you! Yeah baby!
It is exciting! Thanks Vicki...and yes, I think after we make calls, etc...we'll announce our baby's birth on facebook so EVERYONE can hear the good news!
Post a Comment