Well, folks, I'm at 39 weeks and 1 day. 6 days till the due date...although I would love to be one of those lucky ones who deliver a few days early (slim chance, I know!). Just figured I'd post a quick update on how things are going.
Doctor appointment yesterday - still 2 cms dilated, baby has moved further down though (good news!). Doctor did another sweep, a little more uncomfortable than last time (more back cramping) but nothing too serious.
I've been taking advantage of the beautiful weather and trying to walk a fair amount...hopefully to coax this baby out! Other than that, I'm just keeping busy around home...cleaning, making soup/stuff for the freezer, doing lots of dishes (seriously, dishes never end), and working on a little sewing project (something for Mike). I'll post pictures of it (if it turns out) once I give it to him!
4 comments:
Yay! Enjoy these last few DAYS! Sounds like you're still feeling alright. So good. Have you had many Braxton Hicks? Here's hoping you're one of those lucky early few!
enjoy your last days before baby arrives!
i am seriously freaking out right now. every time i text or call and you don't answer i talk to deb to see if she has heard anything. i know you are probably rolling your eyes at me and thats just FINE i just wanted you to know the drama happening in my life! (and i LOVE it!)
Hehe...Sherri...it's just that Rosenort doesn't have cell service...I probably just haven't gotten the texts yet!! I'm still at home...not in labour!
Post a Comment