Friday, October 1, 2010

Ultrasound

Two days till our ultrasound...I am SO excited (and nervous...mostly about having to come with a full bladder...I'm scared I might pee myself or on the bed/table, no joke)!! Whatever the case, I am SO looking forward to being able to see our growing little baby. Can't wait to show you the pictures.

2 comments:

Niki said...

As nervous as I was, my bladder didn't explode for my first "full bladder" ultrasound. The second one, however, had me as desperate for a bathroom as I've ever been in my life - or at least close. Try very hard to keep your bladder full, but if you absolutely can't handle it (I couldn't the second time) they WILL let you go. And believe me, that is a far better option than seeing your baby for the first time and wishing it was over already so you can just go pee. :) Hope it goes well!! I'm excited to see pictures!

Riley said...

I hope you pee on the table. Just sayin'. It'd be a funny moment.