So since the last who knows how many weeks have been about pregnancy and baby...here's something a little different for today:
I admit, I am a compulsive reader of my friend Niki's blog...she is just a fantastic writer, she just had a baby (so I'm definitely interested!!), and it allows me to keep up with her just a bit even though she's a province away. The other day she answered and then posted a bunch of questions and 'tagged' me to answer them on my blog. After that...I can ask my own questions and tag a few of you to answer them on your blog! So let us begin:
1. Who do people say you look more like, your mom or your dad?
Usually the answer to that is my mom. We're both short, used to have identical hair, I catch myself sounding like her sometimes...so I'd probably have to go with my mom. BUT...the other day one of my youth girls saw my parents and said I look SO much like my dad. I'm pretty sure that's the first time I've ever got that comment. So who knows!?
2. If you were given an exorbitant amount of money and were told you had to spend it all in one place immediately, what would you do with it?
This is tough. Maybe some place like Home Depot because we're building a house right now. Maybe a baby store because I'm pregnant right now. Or maybe 7-11 if I could buy gift cards to feed my slurpee addiction for the rest of my life.
3. What was your favourite Christmas gift?
My old, beautiful piano that I got last year. I miss it right now, seeing as we won't have it until we're in our new house.
4. If you could spend 6 months traveling any one country in the world, which one would it be?
This is a tough one for me, since I'm not really a born traveler...but I'd maybe say Israel.
5. What is your least favourite household chore? Most favourite?
Least favourite - garbage (collecting & taking out...I hate it). Most favourite - laundry.
6. What is your strongest pet peeve?
When the shower curtain (the plastic inside one) is left pushed all the way to one side so it can't dry and instead gets all yucky. That's one. I can't really think of any others right now. (I'm sure if I asked Mike he would let me know of a few)
7. Would you rather spend this coming weekend with your family, your friends, or alone?
Hmmm...this weekend I think I need some quality time by myself. So that's what I think I'll do!
8. If you had to choose one food to eat exclusively on a deserted island for the next year, what would it be and why?
Chocolate caramel square that my mom makes. Some of you may be questioning if that's smart and here's my answer for you: No, it's not smart. But I'm pregnant and it's what I want. My second choice would be chicken breasts and third would be slurpees.
My questions for my blogging friends (and Niki, I'm using some of yours because they were great!):
1. When you were growing up, what did you want to be?
2. If you were given an exorbitant amount of money and were told you had to spend it all in one place immediately, what would you do with it?
3. If you had to choose one food to eat exclusively on a deserted island for the next year, what would it be and why?
4. Where were you at this time last week?
5. What do you want to know about the future?
6. Do you collect anything?
7. What are you looking forward to most in the next month?
8. What would be one of your favourite childhood memories?
And here's the people I would love to see answer these questions! (I'm sorry, I don't know how to officially 'tag' you)
A Peek Into Our World
Journey to You
Hip to be Round
Paper Stilettos
1 comment:
Thanks! It was fun to read your answers. I'm glad to hear that your favourite chore is laundry...you'll be doing alot of it in a few months!
Post a Comment