Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Baby

I showed a sketch to Mike of how big the baby is in my body right now (about 6 inches long and 8 or so ounces). His eyes got wide and he said something to the effect of, "Wow! It's like a little kitty"!

So there you have it. Inside of me there is a baby about the size of a kitty.

3 comments:

Niki said...

Can I click "like"? That is awesome. Doesn't it shock you sometimes how big baby is getting already?

Alyssa said...

Yes...it is pretty crazy, I can hardly believe it!

sherri pauls said...

oh how i wish you could have been here when i read this to the girls. They both love when i show them your pictures or read how things are going for you. When i read the kitty part, the look on Leahs face (it was a mix between horror and confusion) was awesome! This is what Emma said;"Sounds like Uncle Mike needs to go to health class."