How far along? 21 Weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 11(ish)lbs
Maternity
clothes? Let's just say I need to go shopping (but you know...don't always have the $$ for it). I bought a few used pair of mat jeans, so now I have 4 pairs of pants that fit but my selection in shirts is getting a little slim. None of my pants and nearly none of my shirts from my 1st pregnancy fit (they are all waaay too big so far) so I'm still mostly in normal shirts (which are getting pretty tight) or Mike's shirts (which are also getting tight, lol). Christmas $$ I guess?!
Sleep: Still napping daily. Sleeping ok in the nights. Nothing new here.
Best moment this week: Two great moments:
1. Had our 20 week ultrasound - healthy and active little baby!
2. Jadyn now prays on her own before mealtimes at home. (she usually prays 'Thank-you Jesus for this food. Amen.") But the other day she prayed...Thank-you Daddy for Jesus food. Amen. Made my day.
Movement: Kicking and flipping like crazy. Just as active (if not more) than Jadyn was, I just felt it a lot earlier with this one.
Food cravings: Sweeeeeets. Followed by salty. So right now I eat a lot of Christmas oranges followed by a few tortilla chips.
What I miss: Being able to reach things Jadyn throws behind the couch by just leaning over it. My tummy is now in the way so we have to wait till Mike gets home.
What I am looking forward to: Doctor's appointment next week - actually have got a few questions for him this time and want to hear his take on the ultrasound results! Also - DEFINITELY looking forward to our Mexico trip in January!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment