So I stole these questions off a blog I stalk :) I'm way too tired lately to just plain write but I want to keep track (at least a bit) of how things are shaping up this pregnancy. So every few weeks I hope to update with these questions:
How far along? 18 weeks
Total weight gain/loss: 7 pounds
Maternity clothes? Yes, definitely (at least in the pants department). I can still get my regular jeans on, but it's just uncomfortably snug and the pressure on my stomach makes me nauseous. I splurged on a cute pair of maternity skinny jeans and I pretty much live in those or my yoga pants. Shirts are mostly just my regular ones - just fitting differently.
Sleep: I am SO tired - STILL! I thought it would go away after the 1st trimester - but I still need a nap every afternoon! During the night I frequent the facilities and falling asleep again is often a challenge - so unfortunately I am waking up tired.
Best moment this week: Holding my beautiful brand new niece Rebekah! I'm an auntie for the first time!!!
Movement: Definitely feeling the wiggles of this baby - feels lower down than I remember (and I feel like my uterus is lower than it was at this time last pregnancy - but that could change).
Food cravings: Unfortunately a lot of junk - hamburgers, fries, and pizza. Trying to compromise with my cravings and giving myself potato wedges, homemade pizza (or tortilla/pita pizzas), etc.
What I miss: Sleeping through the night without having to pee 8 times.
What I am looking forward to: My ultrasound - 2 weeks away!
1 comment:
Yay! I'm 18 weeks too, Alyssa! God is good indeed! Congrats! I'm due March 29th, what's your due date? I'm guessing, close to mine:) I had my ultrasound today- so amazing!
Post a Comment